I went on holidays in New Zealand and the place is nothing short of incredible!
I used my time to unwind and reflect on what I have achieved and where I need to make adjustments to realise my dreams.
New Zealand is a great place to do this!
Firstly, there is no shortage of inspiration.
Just look at the incredible mountains and landscapes.
I took these pictures of the South Island from inside a helicopter:
To go on a tour like this see Heli Tours Ltd (based in Queenstown, Otago)
Secondly, there are many stunning Glaciers.
I took these photos from either a helicopter or a light aeroplane (at different stages of my journey):
Thirdly, you can hike the Glaciers:
Also, there are many cool modes of transport:
In addition, the selfie opportunities are abundant:
Don’t forget, you can get to places and stay in places that are remote:
Finally, relaxation comes easily – with wine tours and awesome views:
Even Wellington Airport is Great:
I had time and space to think about this Website and where I’m going to take it:
I highly recommend travelling to New Zealand if you have the opportunity!
The final highlight of my trip was just how welcoming and helpful everyone was.
I met all kinds of people in New Zealand, including:
- A couple from Silicon Valley who owned the data centre that Facebook used when it started, they sold it and retired early (what a great entrepreneurial story).
- An Artificial Intelligence salesman from New York
- A couple from Washington DC on their 7 week Honeymoon
- An American girl who sold her house, quit her job and went travelling (wow)
- Couples from New Zealand and Denmark
- German Backpackers
- Extremely helpful and hospitable accomodation hosts and tour guides
Next time I will go to the North Island and see the Volcanoes!
Do you want more? follow the better figure skater Instagram page!